The Xiaomi mi 11 was the flagship that unveiled a few days before the start of January 2021.
The Xiaomi mi 11’s display design makes the phone look thinner and lighter. In this design, the edges are bent inwards, so that the weight of the phone is distributed as much as possible in the palm of the user’s hand and it is easier to hold. He was not tired. This phone weighs 196 grams, which is a good comparison compared to many of its companion phones. As you can see there are no buttons on the left and the volume and power buttons are on the right.
The optical fingerprint sensor, like many flagship phones, sits beneath the display and benefits from an ultra-thin overall design. Xiaomi in the Mi 11 is a little different from its predecessors in terms of camera module design, and the camera module on the back panel is similar to the iPhone 11; The two main lenses and dual flash define the Xiaomi Mi 11 camera. The phone will be available in black, white, blue, purple, and khaki.
You May Also Like: Samsung Galaxy M02s mobile phone
Special features of Xiaomi Mi 11
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), back glass (Gorilla Glass) or leather, aluminum frame
- Two SIM cards (nano-wire, one dual stand-by)
- 128 GB, 8 GB RAM or 256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 256 GB, 12 GB RAM (Special Edition)
- Non-replaceable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 4600 mAh
- 55-watt fast charge (100% in 45 minutes)
- 50-watt wireless fast charge
- 10-watt reverse charge
- Power Delivery 3.0 support
- Support for + Quick Charge 4
- Fingerprint sensor (below display, optical)
- Proximity sensor